Want a Custom Gaming Mouse Pad, but don't know where to start?
We will cover...
WHY CHOOSE A CUSTOM MOUSE PAD?
CUSTOMIZING YOUR MOUSE PAD
Tips when selecting a mouse pad
We find its best to do this first. Once you have a mouse pad size selected, it makes it easier to either find or create the best image to print on it.
A few things to keep in mind:
• Make sure that the pad size you want, will fit on your desk, and accommodate your keyboard and mouse comfortably. If you have a larger keyboard, perhaps order a larger size so you don't run out of room
• Going to be travelling with your mouse pad? We recommend only choosing stitched edges as your edging option, and a smaller pad size that's not to heavy to carry around
We currently offer SIX mouse pad sizes for you to choose from. They are:
• SQUARE: 30 x 25 cm / 11.8 x 9.8 inch
• LARGE: 70 x 30 cm / 27.5 x 11.8 inch
• XL: 80 x 30 cm / 31.5 x 11.8 inch
• MEGA: 90 x 40 cm / 35.5 x 15.8 inch
• ULTIMATE: 100 x 50 cm / 39.3 x 19.6 inch
• SUPREME: 120 x 60 cm / 47 x 24 inch
Some sizes are not available for certain products.
Our most popular sizes BY FAR are MEGA and ULTIMATE pads. If your want a specific size that is not listed above, send us a message and we can make it for you!
We currently offer THREE mouse pad thicknesses to choose from:
• 2mm (.07in) - Our cheapest and lightest option
• 3mm (.11in) - Our bestseller
• 4mm (.15n) - Most supportive
If you intend to be spending long hours with your mousepad, then we recommend the thickest option. This means your wrists will be fully supported and comfortable for hours on end. If you're not worried then, perhaps stick with the standard thickness, which is 3mm.
Features to finish
We have a team of expert designers to help make your ideas become reality.
Send us any image, ideas, logo's along with your mouse pad order - and we will contact you with a range of options for you to choose from. No matter the image quality, or how broad your idea might be - 95% of the time we can create a design you will love. And if we cant - we will refund you, no questions asked! All design work is FREE with every order, and you can suggest as many edits as you like until you are happy with an outcome
The mousepad design
Image specifications (For designers)
If you are going to design and edit your own image, for best results please set your canvas to the correct size below.
• SQUARE: 3425 x 2950 px
• LARGE: 8267 x 3543 px
• XL: 9448 x 3543 px
• MEGA: 10629 x 4724 px
• ULTIMATE: 11811 x 5905 px
• SUPREME: 14173 x 7086 px
Canvas resolution: 300dpi recommended
Bleed and stitching margins: 180px. for best results, keep important elements away from the edges by 180px
File type: We can accept files of any type and size.
ADVANCED: Keep in mind where your keyboard and mouse will sit, in relation to your design. Move certain elements so they're not covered by your peripherals.
Image placement ideas
How to order, shipping & support
How to order
Ordering is easy!
1. Navigate to the product page of the mouse pad, playmat or product you want.
2. Below the pricing, you will see a list of customization options. Select the options you prefer.
3. Above the 'buy now' button, you will see the 'UPLOAD IMAGE HERE' button. This is where you can upload all your images, and add any order notes for our designers that will help us craft the perfect mouse pad for you.
4. Finally, hit the 'BUY NOW' or 'ADD TO CART' button, and follow the steps to complete your order
IMPORTANT: After your order
Once we receive your order, our design team will go ahead and create your mouse pad design using the media you uploaded, taking into account any instructions you have provided
Once done, we will email you a DESIGN DRAFT. This is a preview of what your mouse pad will look like when printed. You can either approve for printing, or suggest further edits
Common design adjustments we may make:
•Checking image quality, and scaling the image to fit onto your chosen mouse pad size
• Making any changes to the design that you have requested - from minor details to full re-designs
• Checking color quality, and suggesting changes if we think there may be errors in quality and clarity when printed.
Dispatch and shipping
Production & dispatch timeframe (all products): 2 DAYS (excl Sunday)
Standard Shipping: 12 - 20 days
Express shipping: 8 - 12 days
Shipping locations: We ship to nearly every country. Please see our shipping policy for further details
Our quality guarantee
All orders are covered by our Ultimate Quality Guarantee Policy, for your shopping peace of mind
• Damaged or unsatisfactory product: We want to make sure you receive the best quality custom mouse pad, custom desk mat or product possible. Due to the production process for custom products, sometimes mistakes can occur. We will reprint or refund - no questions asked!
• Shipping delays or lost shipment: We understand that there can sometimes be issues during the shipping process. If your order is lost in transit - we will reprint and reship free of charge. Shipping delays unfortunately is something we cannot control, but we will do our very best to make sure you are properly updated on the status of your order.
We hope this helped!
Once you receive your custom gaming mouse pads- it's yours to enjoy!
We would love to hear your feedback!
Please review your ultimatemousepads.com experience by lodging a review on our website - or sharing your creation on social media. Don't forget to tag us!
Tik Tok: @ultimatemousepads
Remember, we offer a full reprint or refund policy if you are unsatisfied with your order!
So what are you waiting for! Get started on your #ultimatemousepad!